1. The Concised Mandarin Chinese Dictionary was edited in 1996 and has been revised successively. The first version was based on the database in February 1999, and the second version was slightly revised based on the first version database.
2. Description of the search service for the first and second versions of the Concised Mandarin Chinese Dictionary:
(1) Taiwan Academic Network Version 1:
It was launched in June 2000. The service period was from June 2000 to October 2015, and the cumulative number of users was 82,930,730.
(2) Taiwan Academic Network Version 2:
It was launched in December 2014. The service period was from December 2014 to October 2021, and the cumulative number of users was http://dict.concised.moe.edu.tw/jbdic/. The initial stage is still in the trial stage of traffic testing and collecting opinions from all walks of life, so the first version will continue to provide retrieval until October 2015 when the version has stabilized.
(3) Taiwan Academic Network Version 3:
It was launched in November 2021 till now.